Keep the ball rolling…
Enrollment is always open at JWCC! Your personal advisor will be in touch with you soon. If you are ready to get the ball rolling for classes, here are a list of things you can do in the meantime.
Note: This is the full admissions process. If you have already done any of these items, that’s ok. Just move on to the next item.
1: Apply to JWCC
2: Request official transcripts sent to JWCC
(high school and any college)
3: Apply for Financial Aid
• Complete FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
• School Code: 012813
• Use your most recent tax documents to fill in the needed information.
• Financial Aid help and additional resources: http://jwcc.edu/financial-aid
4: Take a Placement Test
• It's not as scary as it sounds. It does not count for any grade.
• This will help to determine what math and English courses you will need to take.
• Choose a date and time that works for you and sign up.
5: Meet with Advisor & Register
• If you have completed admissions and admitted to JWCC, its time to register. • Scheduled or Walk-in appointments with advisors are available.